|| SIEMENS AG
|| Cell Controller - Statistics
|| In progress
Tools and Platforms for Design and Development
- Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.4, 5.6
- OpenVMS V7.1
- Unix shell, VMS DCL, Perl, TCL
- ORACLE Server 7.3 (VMS), 8.04 (SunOS)
- ORACLE Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Graphics 2.5
- SQL, PL/SQL, OCI
- PortCom (Trademark of Siemens)
CC-Stat is a software subsystem responsible for:
- Collecting of statistical data from different kinds of letter sorting and flat sorting machines in real time.
- Pre-processing of the collected statistical data following different algorithms.
- Saving of the statistical data into relational database.
- Presentation of the statistical data: User Interface, Reports and Graphics in Postscript and ASCII format.
- Sending of predefined set of aggregated statistical data to the upper level of Information System (messages and files).
- Compression of the statistical data on different compression levels.
- Deletion of the expired statistical data.
- Backup and Archiving of the statistical data.
- Multilingual support.
- 5-10 synchronized kernel tasks (C/C++) performing real-time data processing
- ~300 database tables and the corresponding relationships/constraints
- ~200 stored procedures and functions performing on-line and off-line data processing
- ~60 reports, including graphics
- 5-7 form applications (GUI).
CC-Stat is a very flexible system which is adapted easily to different customer
requirements. So far it has been installed at many different customer sites
in the world.
back to previous page