|| SIEMENS AG
|| Management Information System -
|| In progress
Tools and Platforms for Design and Development
- Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.4, 5.6
- MS Windows NT 4.0/95/98/2000
- Unix shell
- ORACLE Server 8.05 (SunOS)
- MS SQL Server 7.0 (MS Windows 2000)
- SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- MS Access, VBA
MIS-Access is a software subsystem consisting of a server part running on MIS-Server, and a client part, running on Client PCs connected via ODBC.
MIS-Accessl is responsible for:
- On-line pre-processing of the collected by MIS-Server statistical data following different algorithms.
- On-line saving of the pre-processed statistical data into a relational database.
- Off-line presentation of the statistical data on the Client PCs: User Interface, Reports and Graphics.
- Off-line sending of pre-defined set of aggregated statistical data to the upper level of the Information System (messages and files).
- Off-line compression of the statistical data on different compression levels.
- Off-line deletion of the expired statistical data.
- Multilingual support.
- 1 kernel task (C++) sending data to the upper level of the IS.
- ~10 database tables and corresponding relationships/constraints.
- ~20 stored procedures and functions performing on-line data processing.
- ~20 reports, including graphics.
- 2 form applications (GUI).
MIS-Access is a flexible and easy for operation multilingual software system, installed at many different customer sites in the world.
back to previous page